Ultimate Advanced Volume Lash Workshop
Welcome to the next step in your career. The Ultimate advanced Volume Lash Extension workshop is the next investment to becoming an excellent lash technician and enhances your personal journey. With the help and guidance of our dedicated Ultimate Lash Masters and Educators, your career is on the next step and in a lucrative direction.
The Ultimate advanced Volume Lash Extension workshop is for existing qualified lash artists and therefore we do require a copy of your existing volume lash qualification as a pre-requisite of attendance. This work shop is perfect if you want to perfect your volume fan pic up skills as all the trainers are 100% perfect fanners them self and amazing at styling so really an all rounder Work shop to up your Lash game.
All our trainers are working lash technicians which gives them an advantage and working knowledge that they love to share with their students.
We offer continued support including our ‘Ultimate Appʼ where you will get access to videos, tips a tricks.
- Types of Eyelash Extensions/weights and Thickness
- Bonding Adhesive/Preparation/Safety
- Health and Safety Law
- Record Keeping and Consultations
- Allergy/Sensitivity to Ultimate Glue and Importance of a Patch Test
- Key Points in Volume Eyelash Extensions Application including the correct pick up of lashes to achieve first class fans; How many volume lashes you can safely apply
- Fanning techniques including our famous Ultimate fan and Dandelash which allows you a fast and easy fan action without compromising on quality
- 2D-6D pick up
- Humidity levels and how to lash under extreme conditions
- Advanced eye styling and mapping technique/ including symmetry
- After Care and Maintenance
- Infills and Removal Procedure
- Marketing and business building
- Manual Practice
- Live Practice
- Correct cleaning of the lashes and why
A light snack and refreshments will be provide on the day.
You will need a model at 12 clock. If you cannot find one, please inform your trainer.
9.30am – 2pm
A non-refundable deposit of £75 is required to secure your place on the course, with the balance due 14 days prior to the day of the course.
You will be qualified by Lash Inc and will be able to get insurance by Balens and you will also get 1 years subscription to Lash Inc online magazine
Courses are non-refundable but if you give 7 days notice you may be able to attend an alternative date but this will be up to our discretion as to whether you can attend another date. If we need to change the date of your course we will give you 7 days notice but if it is due to sickness or unforeseen circumstances we will put you on the next available course.
At Ultimate, we have very high standards and take seriously your intention to become an experienced Classic eyelash technician. It is imperative that patience, preparation and practice is a commitment from you.
If you are not an existing ultimate trained student we will ask for 4 case studies and you to complete our online e course this is to insure us that you have understood everything and that you can then follow on to take the mega volume workshop.